Airbag Suspension Kit for 2015-2023 Ford Transit Single Rear Wheel | Dual Rear Wheel Suspension Air Bag Kit (2 Bag)
We provide Upgraded Install Kits that last longer and more durable than the factory provides – Unique and unlike other providers.
This kit is for the Ford Transit Custom 2015 plus
The Load Assist Kit comes with:
- 2 x BOSS Extreme Series 2600 Double Bellow Airbags
- 4 x brackets (2 upper & 2 lower)
- Mounting Hardware
- Quality SAE J844 Government Approved Airline
- Dual Schrader Valves Mounted in Stainless Panel
- Instructions for fitting
Boss Extreme series airbags are rated at 2600lb or 1186kg per side and have been government approved tested to over 750psi.
All Boss airbags are manufactured by us and are branded Boss. Beware of unbranded airbags, usually coming from China from other companies.
Average dual cab ute will run around 15-45psi depending on load.
Boss has sold over 13000 load assist kits in Australia, proven over time with 4WD enthusiasts, Mining companies, Tradies, 4WD Tour Operators as well as in Agricultural Vehicles, Trailers and motorhomes, limited only to your imagination.
To get the best performance from your kit inflate airbags just enough to achieve a level ride height. By doing this you are also allowing all of the suspension components to share the extra load of the vehicle and not putting any unecessary pressure on any one individual part of your vehicles suspension.
With the rough roads and introduction of 4×4 needs, we have found more durability is needed with air bag systems.
Our air bag system for Ford Transit Vans is the best on the market! It is cost-effective, very easy to install and extremely durable. This kit comes with everything you need to install it. These air bags are equivalent if not better than the Firestone air bags. With a tire style Schrader valve panel mount, the kit is ready to air up manually and allows for individual control of each bag. In most applications, it mounts from the axle to the factory bump stop mount and uses a wide, no-shift mounting plate. To offer assist, use the least amount of air pressure possible and never exceed GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating). To avoid chassis damage, do not overload your Ford Transit Van or inflate the air bags too much. Installing a heavy duty rear shock like the Koni is also recommended.
We offer on-board air compressor controller kits for this Sprinter air bag system at an extra charge. This service allows for in-cab air adjustment and monitoring with an easy-to-read air gauge.
- Never Exceed GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating).
- Average dual cab ute will run around 15-45 psi depending on load.
- Rated at 2500 lbs per bag at 100psi – we do not recommend this, as that weight is excessive.
- Keep at least a small amount of air pressure, never run the bags completely flat.
- Airs up manually using tire style Schrader valves. This allows adjustments for each bag.
- Leak proof design surpasses air bag systems made by other competitors.
- Pictures may not reflect the exact kit for your configuration.
- Please read all manufacturer’s recommendations and warnings for this product.
- All warranties are warranties from the manufacturer.
Suspension assist airbag for 2017 Ford Transit Van | 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
AIRBAG INFORMATION SPECS | DESCRIPTION
#2500 BOSS complete airbag 2500lb or 1136kg capacity @ 100psi Government approved Tested to over 750psi Suitable for “Bag over” applications and as a stand alone air bag in Automotive suspensions.
- 2500lb Extreme Series Bag
- Top and Bottom plate and stainless bolts.
- 12 countersunk stainless bolts
Fully Compressed – 65mm with 6mm ends fitted
Max Diameter- 155mm (widest when fully compressed)
Max height – 210mm
Max working pressure 0-160psi
Test pressure – 480psi
Burst pressure – 1000psi
Sprinter Airbag Recall information click here for info