Mercedes 2015-2018 4×4 Sprinters are very capable and versatile vehicles, however many 4×4 Sprinters have stiff factory ride over small bumps and extreme swaying on uneven ruts
- Front 2.0‚Äù strut spacer – 1/4‚Äù hot rolled steel
- Front 2.0‚Äù subframe drop spacers – 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Motor mount 2.0‚Äù lift spacer – 3/16″ hot rolled steel
- Transmission 2.0″ lift spacer – 3/16″ hot rolled steel
- 2″ CNC Machined Steering shaft extension
- Low pressure power steering hose extension
- Front brake line relocation brackets
- Rear add-a-leaf spring pack
- Rear sway bar links – 11/16″ x .120 DOM and 3/16″ hot rolled steel
- Rear lower shock mounts – 1/8″ hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop drop brackets – 1/8″ hot rolled steel
- Rear ride height headlight adjustment extension bracket – 1/8″ hot rolled steel
- All necessary hardware
- Front Falcon 2.315″ piggy back 3.3 fast adjust shocks and mounting brackets
- Front Sumo Springs
- Rear Falcon 2.315″ piggy back SP2 3.3 fast adjust shocks
The Stage 6.3 kit combines our Stage 2.3 suspension package with our Striker 4×4 Sprinter 2.0″ suspension lift system. The kit improves the ride quality of the van, provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance. The Striker system retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. All of the suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance. Our custom tuned Falcon shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway over uneven surfaces is minimized. Each set of Falcon shocks are specifically tuned per application. We have added a set of front sumo springs to increase spring rate, stability and bottoming out. This is our top kit for Revels, Storytellers, adventure vans, and passenger vans looking to increase their capabilities with added ground clearance, the smoother ride and clearance offered by larger tires and the un-matched adaptability and handling of our Falcon 3.3 shocks!
- True 2″ of lift, front and rear
- Preserves factory CV shaft angles, suspension geometry and handling
- 4-corner shock adjustment with 10 compression settings
- Reduces the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than the factory shocks
- Reduces cross wind sway
With this lift kit, 315/75/16 (35″) tires can be fitted with the following conditions met:
- Removal of the front mudflaps
- Slight trimming of the rear of the front fender
- Trimming of the front bumper and front inner fender well liner.
- Minimum of a 9/16″ (14mm) wheel spacer be installed on factory steel wheels with 54mm of offset or any other wheel that has comparable offset. This is for tire clearance between the inside of the tire and the strut and rear inner fender. ** Sold separately
- Note: this could be omitted with an additional 9/16″ (14mm) offset and aftermarket wheels.
- 2019+ vans with adaptive cruise control are limited to 275/70/17 sized tires.
To determine the actual weight of your vehicle, go to your local landfill to utilize their scale or use the CAT SCALE LOCATOR.
- 2015-2018 NCV3 4×4 Striker 2″ Front Kit Installation Instructions:
- 2015-2018 NCV3 4×4 Striker 2″ Rear Kit Installation Instructions:
- 2015+ Sprinter 4×4 Falcon Front Shock Installation Instructions (Ship date after 4/1/2021):
- 2015-2018 NCV3 4×4 Falcon Front Shock Installation Instructions:
- NCV3, VS30 Falcon 3.3 Rear Shock Installation Instructions:
- Falcon 3.3 Shock Settings Guide:
NOTE: The Falcon rear shocks are NOT compatible with Sumo Spring Rebel series of springs, specifically Sumo Spring part numbers: SSR-327-47-2 and SSR-327-40-2 There is a Sumo Spring bracket associated with those kits which makes contact with the large shock body of the Falcon shocks.
NOTE – 2019+ Vans with rear HD A/C are not compatible, there are additional lines in the passenger front wheel well which interfere with our shock mounts.