The Transit Low Pro Roof Rack for the 148″ Mid Roof is a durable and lightweight roof rack at an affordable price. This rack has all the versatility needed to mount gear and other accessories.
We redesigned the landing pads used to mount the rack in March of 2022 to be lower profile and even more robust and hug the roofline of the Transit better. They’re made with formed 12GA 304L stainless steel with dual flanges and a central mounting point and are designed to distribute the weight to the strongest points on the roof. We also include an aluminum front wind fairing with the rack, which helps deflect the wind and keeps things lightweight.
This roof rack has all the versatility you need to mount up accessories, and the adjustable crossbars can move forwards or backwards to accommodate fans or an AC unit. The crossbars are standard 10-series extrusion and 80/20 compatible with drop-in hardware slots, so bolting up accessories like solar panels, light bars, or MaxTrax is simple.
The side rails and crossbars are constructed from lightweight aluminum and powder-coated black. The footers and hardware are stainless steel, and the footers are designed to bolt directly to the factory Ford Transit roof holes for a straightforward installation. The rubber footer gaskets and rubber sealing washers keep the roof of your van watertight.
- Lightweight all-aluminum side rails and crossbars – the total rack weight is only 65 pounds
- Landing pads to mount the rack are constructed with formed 12GA 304L stainless steel with dual flanges for even weight distribution
- 6x 58″ 10-series and 8020 compatible anodized aluminum crossbars
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Fiamma F45S 300 bolts on, with no modification required
- FVC Side Ladder bolts directly into the Low Pro Roof Rack
- View the Installation Guide »
- 2015+ Ford Transit 148 Mid Roof Vans