Black Powered Coated Stainless Steel Van Ladder for 1999 and Newer Ford Van
Ford Van Black Van Ladder for 1999 and Newer Ford Econoline E150 E250 E350 Vans. Rear Black Ladder for a 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 and newer.
- Manufactured from heavy duty stainless steel
- Electro-polished finish for an everlasting shine
- Four step ladder
- Hooks with “over the door” tabs
- Non-slip surface on steps
- Models available to fit all vans
- Fully assembled
Surco USA made Van Ladders, Roof Racks, and Spare Tire Carriers increase the versatility of your van for work or play. Ladders and Roof Racks install easily and feature Stainless Steel or Aluminum construction.
Manufactured from heavy duty stainless steel with an electro-polished finish for an everlasting shine or Coated Black. Hooks with “over the door” tabs and has non-slip surface on steps for added safety. Fully assembled.
Surco Products Inc. – Rugged Accessories for Work or Play
Family Owned, Completely Manufactured in the United States
From Roof Racks to Deck Racks, RV and Van Ladders to Bike Racks, Surco has been manufacturing rugged, high-quality accessories for cars, trucks, suvs, vans, and RVs that increase your vehicle’s versatility, helping you get more gear to your next adventure or worksite, right here in America. Through three generations of Surkin family ownership, Surco has proudly provided durable, attractive accessories to discriminating customers that place a premium on quality and superior service.
- Founded by Ludwig and Uri Surkin in 1971
- Domestically made in Los Angeles, California
- Precision cut, formed, and welded aluminum or stainless steel materials
- Abrasion resistant powder coating
- Simple assembly