Mule Bags Soft Overhead Storage Lockers for 2007-2023 Mercedes Sprinter Van RV/Conversions.
Works for all types of vans, High Roof, Low Roof. Interior of bags come in grey , as not shown in picture.
These 24″ (2 Foot) or 36″ (3 Foot) Soft Mule Bags, Can take the place of Wood or Metal Cabinets for your NCV3 or VS30 Sprinter Van Conversion or RV.
Want to take advantage of vertical space inside your 2007-2023 Sprinter Van.
These well designed the Mule bags combine the durability of hard-sided cases along with the collapsibility of soft-sided luggage.
The unique result is a overhead storage system that is lightweight & strong , and can be folded flat when not in use.
picture shows orange interior , but color may variate grey and other colors. Please specify color choice if you desire.
- Built specifically for 2007-2023 Mercedes Sprinter Van Conversion Camper RV’s
- Works with L Tracks and Fasteners
- Can be used in many other applications
- See the photos and dimensions to determine fitment for your application.
- Length 36” Depth 14” Height 14”
- Install and take down in minutes. Collapses into a flat pack
- Composite panel inserts add strength and shape to the bags
- External pockets and webbing allow for quickly securing external gear
- Made with rip-stop water resistant nylon fabric
- DIY or Certified ASE installer
- Designed to mount to two lengths of L-track, one in the ceiling and one on the wall. L-track attachment hardware is included. L-track is NOT included.
- For 2007-2023 Mercedes Sprinter Van:
- Mounts to ceiling at three points and to the van wall at three points using supplied L-track hardware. L-track is NOT included.
- Mule bags install quickly in 2007-2023 Mercedes Sprinter Vans that have other Sprinter Van Modular Interior System that locate L-track on the wall and ceiling specifically for thesebags.
- NCV3 and VS30 Sprinter’s stock/aftermarket headliners (passenger and crew) require some modification to the headliner
- Mule Bag 2007-2023 Sprinter installation guide – Mule Bag Installation
- Other applications require using L-track or other hardware (not included) to mount securely to the ceiling and wall.