3M Thinsulate SM600L sound & thermal insulation is engineered for your Mercedes Sprinter | Ford Transit | Ram Promaster Van Conversions
Approximate amounts needed to insulate the walls, ceiling, doors and cab area:
- 144 WB Sprinter,148 WB Ford Transit with slider window & window in back doors = 50 linear feet
- Promaster 159 WB = 60 linear feet
- 170 WB Sprinter = 60 linear feet
- 170 WB Extended Sprinter = 70 linear feet
- Delivers more acoustic absorption per unit weight vs. competitive products
- Helps customers meet mass reduction goals
- Non-woven sound absorbing fibers create a quieter vehicle environment
- Hydrophobic fibers resist moisture, mold and mildew
Recommend using 3M 90 Adhesive Spray to apply the white fiber side to the Van skin.
Any order over 40 linear feet will ship in two rolls.
We’re dedicated to helping DIY owners and professional up-fitters with their van projects.
It is our pleasure to share our engineering and fabrication knowledge and experience to help you complete your build and enjoy your van in comfort, safety and efficient style. Please contact us with questions about any phase of your van project from suspension to solar panels and everything in between.