The VS30 Mercedes Sprinter Van side ladder is custom-designed to fit in the roof rails of the 2007+ high roof Sprinter vans.
Our Sprinter ladder fits great, is easy to install, and it looks even better on your van.
The Sprinter side ladder is designed to give you easy access to your roof rack area for cleaning solar panels, lounging on your rooftop deck, or accessing gear stored on top of your van. The side ladder is made from 1.25” aluminum round tube with formed and dimpled aluminum steps for extra traction. The double kink of the ladder follows the lines of the Sprinter van for a sleek look.
All the hardware for mounting to the stock or aftermarket roof tracks is included, and most customers can easily install it with some basic power tools. The side ladder mounts to the factory or aftermarket roof rails at the top and mounts to the pinch seam with a provided bracket at the bottom. Ships in two pieces for easy delivery to your door.
- Universal design – mounts to stock or aftermarket roof rails
- All hardware included for mounting to stock roof tracks
- Lightweight design – only 18 pounds
- 12 ¾” wide steps – dimpled for added traction
- View the Installation Guide
- 2007+ High Roof Mercedes Benz Sprinter Vans
Pro Tip: If you have a 144 Sprinter with tilt/pop-out windows, we recommend our Sprinter Wheel Wrap Side Ladder instead of this option.