What it does: The Pro Comp ES3000 is the complete performance package of Pro Comp Shock Absorbers. Designed to significantly improve both on and off road comfort and control, the Pro Comp ES3000 utilizes the latest technological advancements to deliver a stable and comfortable highway ride, while also being able to conquer and withstand the harshest of terrains.
What it has: The unique engineering of the twin tube cellular gas design gives these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers markedly improved driving comfort and performance. The 10-stage velocity sensitive valving of the Pro Comp ES3000 allows it to self-adjust to adapt to speed and road conditions to improve handling. A 5/8” chorme hardened piston rod and Teflon rebound stop ensure smooth highway driving and dependable off-road handling. Double welded shock mounts for maximum strength, making these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers one of the strongest and most durable on the market.
- Superior Control The Pro Comp ES3000 employs twin tube hydraulics for unbelievable driving comfort, while 10-stage velocity sensitive valving allows the Pro Comp ES3000 to self-adjust to driving speed and conditions.
- Cellular Gas Design These Pro Comp Shock Absorbers incorporate cellular gas insert to the reduce aeration and foaming.
- Superior Control 10-stage velocity sensitive valving allows the Pro Comp ES3000 to self-adjust to driving speed and conditions.
- Heavy Duty Durability The 1 3/8” nylon banded piston rod and 5/8” chrome hardened piston rod construction gives these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers ultimate strength and longevity.
- Pro Comp Suspension Lifetime Guarantee As with all ES series Pro Comp Shock Absorbers, the Pro Comp ES3000 is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturer defects and workmanship.